Our school uniform is as follows:
- Gold polo/T shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt
- Black trousers/joggers/shorts/skirt/skort
There is the option of gold and white or blue and white striped/check dress for the summer.
Items of clothing may display the School logo.
For safety reasons, children with pierced ears should wear studs only. The only other item of jewelery that children are permitted to wear in school is a wristwatch.
Every pupil requires a change of clothes for sporting or outdoor activities. These include:
- P.E. bag
- black shorts/black joggers
- white shirt
- trainers as required for sporting and therapy activities
- Swim kit
- swimming nappies where appropriate
- Suitable warm clothes, (clothes might get muddy)
- Trousers (not jeans please)
- Spare pair of socks
- Coat (waterproof)
- Wellies or old trainers (these will get muddy)
- Waterproof trousers (not essential)
- Sun hat
Please ensure all items of clothing and bags are clearly marked with your child’s name.
We request that plastic carrier bags are not used in school as they pose a safety hazard. Please provide bags for kit that are not likely to cause suffocation.
We ask you to provide personal care items for your child and a change of clothing as is appropriate.
Pupils who take part in horse riding activities have clothing provided by RDA (Riding for the Disabled Association).